OUTSIDE SALES (AUBURN / ROSEVILLE, CALIFORNIA)
Gold Country Media, a division of Brehm Communications Inc., has exciting and rewarding opportunities for experienced and motivated Territory Sales Executives to join our team. The primary responsibility of these positions is to grow market share within a designated territory through the combination of acquiring new business and increasing share within existing client base. Our local offices are based in Auburn, Roseville, Lincoln, and Folsom.
In this role, you will:
- Sell multi-media advertising (print, digital, events, niche, mobile) solutions to small and medium-sized businesses that make decisions locally
- Communicate the benefits of our audience based marketing solutions as they relate to each need and then sell the appropriate campaign.
- Accurately develop forecasts and manage pipelines.
- Demonstrate record of success in goal-oriented, highly accountable environment; in building customer-based revenue and in delivering customer solutions based on identified needs.
- Work with other sales executives, sales managers and client strategy team to develop and deliver custom solutions that provide and deliver ROI to customers.
- Utilize a CRM system, salesforce.com, to manage day-to-day activities and stay abreast of details that require urgent attention.
Here's what you need:
- Understanding of print, digital products and as they relate to customers, prospects and key trends.
- Proficient face-to-face sales calling including up-selling, appointment setting and cold calling.
- Strong presentation & closing skills, professional written and verbal communication and the ability to thrive in a competitive, deadline-oriented environment
- Great attention to detail, ability to multi-task and have excellent interpersonal skills.
- Personal transportation, a valid driver’s license and successfully complete a drug screening and background check.
- 2-3 years of sales experience, with a minimum of year multi-media sales experience required.
What would be a plus?
- Previous knowledge/experience of territory sales management.
- Digital Advertising Experience: SEO, SEM, PPC, google, AdWords, etc.
- Effective team player.
- Organized and self-motivated
The Gold Country Media team strives to meet the needs of our readers and advertisers by delivering the most trusted local content and effective marketing solutions while taking a strong leadership role in partnering with the local communities we serve.
To apply, please send your resume, 3 professional references, salary history and salary requirements to S-Jobs@GoldCountryMedia.com. Please include the subject line: Gold Country Media Sales.